Gastric cancer incidence
Abstract Cancer is now a major public health problem by the size of the human, medical, economical and social implications as well as in industrialized and also in developing countries. Gastric cancer is a neoplasia with a starting point in gastric mucosa, representing one of the most common malignant visceral locations, being on the second most common after lung neoplasm. The aim is to highlight the incidence of gastric cancer in Emergency Municipal Hospital in Moinesti in relation with certain factors age, sex, area of origin, personal habits, personal and family pathological history for a period of eleven years.
Material and methods: The study has been conducted on a period of eleven years and it included 77 patients with gastric cancer.
- Condiloame pe simptomele uretrei
- Gastric cancer from h pylori.
- Gastric cancer lymph node dissection, [D3 lymphatic dissection in surgery for gastric cancer].
- Scaun taur taram
- Masader – Oman Virtual Science Library
The following parameters were evaluated: age, sex, area of origin, personal habits, personal and family pathological history. Results: Distribution by years of study revealed that most of the cases were in 19 patients.
Conclusion: The profile of patient with gastric cancer was contoured: male, over 60 years, from rural areas, smoker and with a personal history of stomach or duodenal ulcer.
- Rolul nutriţiei în cancer Endometrial cancer incidence worldwide
- Gastric cancer overview.
- Rolul nutriţiei în cancer
- Gastric cancer from h pylori. Helicobacter Pylori and Gastric Cancer
- Gastric cancer overview, Endometrial cancer ovarian
- Neuroendocrine cancer awareness day Int J Cancer.
- Ceaiuri pentru curatarea organismului
- Lucian Alecu - Google Scholar Citations
Author Biographies L. Angelescu N. Tumori gastrice. In: Tratat de patologie chirurgicală, vol. I, sub redacţia N. Angelescu, Bucureşti: Editura Medicală, ; Stanley W. A, Evoy D, Daly J. In: Principiile chirurgiei, vol.
II, ediţie in limba română, Bucureşti: Teora, Cancer incidence, mortality and prevalence worldwide, version 1. Gastric cancer in Europe.
Gastric cancer incidence J Surg. Guidelines for the management of oesophageal and gastric cancer.
Laparoscopic solution for early gastric cancer oxiuros fiebre a gastric cancer incidence obese patient. Obes Surg.
Locul chirurgiei în tratamentul complex al can-cerului gastric. Revista Chirurgia Bucuresti98 5 : 9. Cabebe C. Gastric Cancer.
Nomura A. Stomach Cancer. Cancer Epidemiology and Prevention.
- Vitamina e și condiloamele
- Gastric cancer lymph node dissection Conținutul Several aspects of the oncological and surgical management are still controversial and so gastric cancer represents a challenge for the surgeon.
- STUDY ON THE INCIDENCE OF CERTAIN TYPES OF NEOPLASTIC DISEASES | Semantic Scholar
- Enterobiasis signs and symptoms
- Romania Cancer Oranisations and Resources | CancerIndex
Carl-McGrath S. Gastric adenocarcinoma: epidemiology, pathology and pathogenesis. Cancer Therapy5: Mitrut P, Genunche A. Studiul incidenţei formelor endoscopice de cancer gastric. J Gastrointest Liver Dis. Popescu M, Pascu O. Neoplasmul gastric şi infecţia cu Helicobacter pylori - studiu retrospectiv.